PP internal sewage system – Technical information
PP Internal sewage system
Installation and Classification
At this stage of engineering science in building more and more frequently used plastic. Plastic is cheap, and its production process is simple. That’s why plastic has replaced metal, and in areas such as water supply and sewerage. This article is about how to make installation and lying of sewer pipes made of polypropylene. And also give the characteristics of pipes and fittings (fittings) for devices sanitation.
Recommendation for sewage installation
Let’s start with the preparing of the installation and calculation of the necessary materials.
- First of all, you need to sketch the whole scheme of sewage; to mark the place of its passage and visually identify what, where and how will be located. What water consumers of network will be part of the sewer system, which shaped parts for this need. Besides, it should be calculated in advance the number of required pipes.
- Draw a diagram, you can see where there will be corners, couplings, crosses, and “input” into the sewer customers water network. This will give you information on the number and size of fittings, as well as footage of pipes.
- Start of work begins with the most recent entry point into the sewer. From this point forward will pitch as Gravity drainage and waste water will go under the corner from the highest to the lowest point. It would be correct to do so in your sewer was always wet, then the solids will not stick to the walls and form a blockage. It’s simple. For every two meters sewer pipe must be two centimeters of the slope. How to figure that out? How to figure that out? Laid pipe, install the top level of the building, and then slope the tube in the right direction by about two centimeters. Level will bias. We raise the level of that land, which is in the direction of the slope and measure the distance from the bottom of the level to the top of the pipe. If it is two centimeters, that’s fine, if not, a little lower or a little raise a pipe.
- We mention one very important point. Just because dock pipe or fittings is very difficult, because the sealing gum give resistance. In order to overcome it and easily dock pipe, spread sanitary silicone gum or simple soap. Rubber becomes slippery and easy to miss the plastic for docking.
- Collect the tubes should be in order so that the bell has always looked up to the top, or sewage.
Sewage pipes and fittings classification.
The most common types of sewer pipes for installation in buildings, are pipes with a diameter of 50 and 50mm diameter 110mm. Pipes used for waste water treatment 110mm-diameter pipe to drain sewage effluent.
Used for sewer connections in places where no docking sockets. There are different diameters, are connected to two sockets.
There are different types: Tee 110/110/110 (angle 90 º), tee 110/110/50 (angle 90 º), tee 110/110/110 (angle 45 º), tee 110/110/50 (angle 45 º). Tees at 90 º used to exhaust or entering into drains at right angles, and the tee at 45 º is usually applied to enter the sewer branches in risers.
Also come in different sizes and different angles (90 °, 45 °, 30 °). They used to change the direction of the branches at different angles.
Designed to create transitions or joining pipes of different diameters.
Serve to close sockets sewer.